Create your own Witches shoes out of an old pair.
- Cut a piece of firm cardboard and tape to the bottom of the shoe to create a pointed edge or your own design. Mod-Podge newspaper over the top to create the dramatic effect and cover the outside. Allow 6-8 hours to dry properly.
- Paint black, then using a pencil, trace out your sections that you want for different colors. Mod-Podge on your fabric or favorite ribbons.
- Apply the colored glitter where you want it by using the same mod podge paste.
- I chose this pattern, but the idea can be applied to any colors you’d like to use. Now it’s time to apply the finishing touches!
- Finish them off with a glue gun, hoop earrings and ribbon. Two old skull pieces that came off a belt, a bat barrettes, and decorative spiders. Check your broken jewelry pieces or a local Dollar Tree for inexpensive accessories.
You can also spice up any Fall or Halloween wood signs with a bow and a few fall decorations. You can create a finishing touch by using a hot glue gun to adhere ribbons or glitter.